Red Rock Creek Commons
Location: Tigard, Or
Red Rock Creek Commons is a 35,323 SF, four-story, development that provides 48 units of workforce and affordable housing. The building is situated within a natural area, with a large deck overlooking a creek, a community room, lounge, and a community kitchen.
The project earned the following awards:
- Earth Advantage Multifamily Platinum
- 2021 Affordable Housing Project of the Year, DJC Oregon
- 2021 Green Builder of the Year Winner
- Installation of all hollow metal doors, interior doors, and door hardware.
- Installation of all interior finish grade millwork.
- Installation of all Division 10 specialties - bike racks, bathroom accessories, fire extinguisher cabinets and knox boxes, mail boxes, key cabinets, and curtain rods.